Monday, February 9, 2015

Bump in the Road?

I am so excited to start making YouTube videos. The only thing that's stopping me right now is the fact that I don't have a charger for my laptop. I already have a pretty good camera, I know what type of videos I want to make, and I have all of the ideas in my head. All I need now is editing software which is on my computer. I know all the hardships that come with making YouTube videos and to me I don't consider them hardships. They are just things like making sure you edit nicely, adding good music to your backgrounds, having a good intro/outro, and making sure you appeal to all of your viewers. Someone that I Watch to get ideas and inspiration from is Bethany Mota. Her videos can range from teens who want to do New Years Eve makeup, To teachers who want cool DIY snacks for the class, to college students who want DIY dorm decor. She has such a broad base underneath her, that she is sponsored by Target, Aeropostale, many craft stores, Seventeen Magazine, and many more! She has also traveled the world. She's gone from New York all the way to Tokyo, then to England and back to most of the United States! She is who inspires me to make YouTube videos, and the fact that I can't because of one minor bump is driving me crazy. But I guess this is what doing something you love does. It drives you crazy especially when there are obstacles in front of you. My goal is to have at least three YouTube videos up before the school year is over and if I don't achieve that goal...... well...... I'm just going to have to work harder! The only thing I truly care about though, is the fact that I am actually having fun doing 20 Time in class. Also there are times I catch myself doing 20 time out of class and when I realize it, I feel so privileged to be able to do something that I love for a grade. How many students do you know who can actually say that and mean it? Not many? I didn't think so.
Thanks for reading my blog and keeping up with me! I promise to have some videos up soon! 

-Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment