Monday, March 23, 2015

Ba Da Ba Ba Baaaa - I'm lovin' it!

Hello, Everyone
I have been LOVING! being a YouTuber. Editing videos and creating thumbnails just puts me at a level of creativity that can't be achieved through just writing, drawing, or even singing (and singing to me is just about as creative as I can get).
There are so many ideas running through my mind and they just won't stop. I watch videos from SoulPancakeBethany MotaPOPSUGAR Foods, and more! All of these channels give me ideas and motivation to keep going on with this channel and to just expand my limits. From inspiration videos, to DIYs, and homemade goods, there's literally nothing I can't do (except for drive. Driving is a really big limitation for me!). To know that there is a certain magic that can happen with a camera and a laptop is just beyond me and even beyond this world. I've never been more happy with myself and with what I'm doing.
I am so happy that I'm legitimately thinking about homeschooling, so I can make more videos and really commit. This probably won't happen though, but a girl can dream. Seeing how next year is going to be my most important school year, I think it's best that I do stay in school, no matter how far YouTube might take me. Education is so important nowadays and although online schooling has a few more educational pros, I think I'd miss the whole "High school social scene" with rival football games, spirit week, sports teams, choir competitions and just being around people in general.
YouTube is kind of like that. Being around people without actually having to be around them. It's cool and I like it.

Anyways, I have a new video coming out very soon, so make sure you keep an eye out for it! I'm really excited about this one too. I think it might be my best one yet! Hope you guys have watched a few of my other videos and you tell me what you think! Like, comment, and SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for everyone's support, I love you all so much!
-Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment